Thursday, July 30, 2009

Translation MONORAL8周年

You can read Ali-san’s entry in MONORAL blog.



July 26, 2009
MONORAL 8 Years Anniversary

It’s been a while since I last updated this blog.

By the way, yesterday was MONORAL’s 8 years anniversary.

It was around the year we did our debut, but we were given the opportunity to do a show in Fuji Rock.

Now I am coming to that (same) Fuji Rock arena. As of this year, sweet rain is falling and although it is a harsh circumstance, (being at) a live where many kinds of people come to see really stimulates me. Public Enemy became cool * .(laughs) It really rocked!

I’m very pleased to see a lot of powerful new bands.

Really, to all of MONORAL fans who had supported us, people who together has created MONORAL, I am thankful. And then, from hereon, please watch over us, and we will put our effort with all our might in becoming Japan’s cool band.

Even though there isn’t live for a little while, we will see (you soon) in one. As for the band’s growth we will definitely do our best.

Hope to see you all soon!

love Ali




* can't get what he actually meant by Public Enemyがすごいかっこよくってぶっとんだ - but i think he meant this way.

Okay, I have a lot of other footnotes for this entry actually. There are many things that I’m so unsure, despite grasping the whole idea of the sentence. But I am letting it go, unless someone corrects it.

If anyone finds this translation inappropriate, please do tell us, and we'll turn this down. I wanted to translate it to Indonesian, but somehow I kept on using English again and again.



Happy ANISversALI to MONORAL ~ ♥♫

Long live!! Stay cool!! And I hope that we will see each other soon in one of your gigs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment