Monday, May 3, 2010

[blog translation] MONORAL 2010/04/27


I'm always late in translating MONORAL blog.
Ever since they went "missing" for their respective solo projects, I lost interest in them.
Not because I don't like them anymore, but because it's frustrating.
Their solo materials are for live only...!!
With Anis playing in BELT (which has no records at all), acoustic lives, and the musical..!!
With Ali playing radio DJ ... and definitely not available outside Japan. TT.TT

I know Ali said that they're currently working on new materials... but...
They're the kind of real artists and not your typical Japanese entertainer...
if they can be considered Japanese at all... ^^;;;

*sighs*

OK... on to the what Anis said about RENT - no day but today -



RENT!

Is everyone healthy? Is there anyone surprised, I am to appear in a musical called RENT. Just as first sexual experience*, but it's really fun. Off course I'm nervous, there's a lot of expectations. The first time I watched a musical in NY, it was really, really overwhelming. After the show was over, the applause was really loud.
For the rooting messages, I really thank you.

much love anis



* I think he "mistyped" again here? a little off the hook, isn't he?

... I'm a little excited about this, because the show starts on my birthday...!! ok, early birthday wish... can I get a ticket there?

for more about RENT! click here or click to this Wikipedia link.

Anis will play Roger Davis.

Roger Davis, A once successful, but now, struggling musician who is HIV positive and an "ex-junkie." He hopes to write one last meaningful song before he dies. He is having a hard time coping with the fact that he, along with many others around him, know that they are going to die. His girlfriend April killed herself after finding out they had HIV. He is roommates with Mark. Tenor
(wikipedia - in case you're too lazy to read the whole wiki link i provided)
Xposted from my translation blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment